Olympus Offers Limited Edition komaCHi Kit
The kit couples the world’s smallest DSLR – the E-420 and the ED 25mm f2.8 Zuiko Digital Lens – with a fitted, hand-made brown leather case and strap designed with a fashionable retro look. A camera that is not only stylish, but also easy to use and carry. The kit also includes a 1GB CompactFlash memory card.
The size and weight advantages inherent with the Four Thirds System are clearly demonstrated in this kit. The camera body measures 5.1 inches by 3.6 inches by 2.1 inches (excluding protrusions) and weighs in at a mere 3.4 ounces. The 25mm fixed focal length lens measures 2.5 inches diameter by .9 inches high and is a featherweight at 3.5 ounces. The result is high-quality, miniaturized optics that deliver maximum DSLR brilliance and can be taken along and enjoyed anywhere with ease. The new stylish leather case and strap means it is always ready to pick up and go.
The limited edition kit is available at select photo-specialty stores starting October 2008.
Komachi Kit Estimated Street Price: $749.99
Includes: E-420 camera body, ED 25mm f2.8 Zuiko Digital Lens, Hand-made brown leather case and strap, and 1GB CompactFlash memory card.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download