Olympus Offers Limited Edition komaCHi Kit
The kit couples the world’s smallest DSLR – the E-420 and the ED 25mm f2.8 Zuiko Digital Lens – with a fitted, hand-made brown leather case and strap designed with a fashionable retro look. A camera that is not only stylish, but also easy to use and carry. The kit also includes a 1GB CompactFlash memory card.
The size and weight advantages inherent with the Four Thirds System are clearly demonstrated in this kit. The camera body measures 5.1 inches by 3.6 inches by 2.1 inches (excluding protrusions) and weighs in at a mere 3.4 ounces. The 25mm fixed focal length lens measures 2.5 inches diameter by .9 inches high and is a featherweight at 3.5 ounces. The result is high-quality, miniaturized optics that deliver maximum DSLR brilliance and can be taken along and enjoyed anywhere with ease. The new stylish leather case and strap means it is always ready to pick up and go.
The limited edition kit is available at select photo-specialty stores starting October 2008.
Komachi Kit Estimated Street Price: $749.99
Includes: E-420 camera body, ED 25mm f2.8 Zuiko Digital Lens, Hand-made brown leather case and strap, and 1GB CompactFlash memory card.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro