Olympus Introduces High Capacity 2GB xD-Picture Card
The M2 GB enables users to take and store approximately 1,000 shots (average image size of 8 megapixels) with an Olympus digital still camera in HQ mode (the default high-quality image setting). The M2 GB Type M-Series xD-Picture Card uses the latest high-capacity storage technology based on the Multi-Level Cell (MLC*) to pack 2GB of memory onto an ultra-compact media card measuring just 25.0mm (W) x 20.0mm (H) x 1.7mm (D) in size.
Olympus will provide added software content for OLYMPUS Master editing software free of charge with the purchase of the new M2 GB xD-Picture Card. The ART and 3D functions, already bundled with the H Type series, have the ability to create cartoon art, oil, watercolor and three-dimensional looking images. See www.olympusamerica.com for more information on the functions.
The M2 GB may not be compatible with all digital camera models. Please check the Olympus web site for details.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?