Olympus Introduces High Capacity 2GB xD-Picture Card
The M2 GB enables users to take and store approximately 1,000 shots (average image size of 8 megapixels) with an Olympus digital still camera in HQ mode (the default high-quality image setting). The M2 GB Type M-Series xD-Picture Card uses the latest high-capacity storage technology based on the Multi-Level Cell (MLC*) to pack 2GB of memory onto an ultra-compact media card measuring just 25.0mm (W) x 20.0mm (H) x 1.7mm (D) in size.
Olympus will provide added software content for OLYMPUS Master editing software free of charge with the purchase of the new M2 GB xD-Picture Card. The ART and 3D functions, already bundled with the H Type series, have the ability to create cartoon art, oil, watercolor and three-dimensional looking images. See www.olympusamerica.com for more information on the functions.
The M2 GB may not be compatible with all digital camera models. Please check the Olympus web site for details.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)