Olympus Introduces High Capacity 2GB xD-Picture Card
The M2 GB enables users to take and store approximately 1,000 shots (average image size of 8 megapixels) with an Olympus digital still camera in HQ mode (the default high-quality image setting). The M2 GB Type M-Series xD-Picture Card uses the latest high-capacity storage technology based on the Multi-Level Cell (MLC*) to pack 2GB of memory onto an ultra-compact media card measuring just 25.0mm (W) x 20.0mm (H) x 1.7mm (D) in size.
Olympus will provide added software content for OLYMPUS Master editing software free of charge with the purchase of the new M2 GB xD-Picture Card. The ART and 3D functions, already bundled with the H Type series, have the ability to create cartoon art, oil, watercolor and three-dimensional looking images. See www.olympusamerica.com for more information on the functions.
The M2 GB may not be compatible with all digital camera models. Please check the Olympus web site for details.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane