Olympus E-450 DSLR
The new camera also includes a 2.7-inch LCD and On-Screen Autofocus, Face Detection, Shadow Adjustment Technology and Perfect Shot Preview to get the most out of the Live View experience. Features include: On-Screen Autofocus, Face Detection Technology that targets and locks on up to eight faces to ensure they are in focus and new and improved HyperCrystal II Technology, said to deliver twice the contrast and better viewing in extreme lighting conditions, a broader range of color detail, and a wider angle of view on the LCD. Shadow Adjustment Technology captures detail in the bright areas of a frame and opens up detail in the shadows and Perfect Shot Preview enables users to view and select their favorite effect right on the LCD before capture.
The Olympus E-450 DSLR will be available in July 2009. It includes E-450 Body, ED 14-42mm f3.5/5.6 Zuiko Digital Zoom Lens, ED 40-150mm f4.0/5.6 Zuiko Digital Zoom Lens, USB Cable, Video Cable, Li-Ion Battery Pack (BLS-1), Li-Ion Battery Charger (BCS-1), Shoulder Strap, OLYMPUS Master 2 Software CD-ROM, Manuals and Warranty Card.
E-450 Two-Lens Kit Estimated Street Price: $699.99
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D