Olympus Camera Classes
“Olympus cameras expand the frontiers of photography by combining great portability and high performance,” said John Knaur, senior marketing manager, Digital SLR, Olympus Imaging America Inc. “Our highly portable, feature-packed DSLRs, like the E-420 and E-520, enable consumers to take their cameras more places – and not leave them at home. This coupled with their growing photography skills will translate into capturing even more exciting images of their journeys.”
Each class will be taught using one of Olympus’ popular consumer DSLRs, like the E-420, E-520 and E-30, and will be tailored to the attendees, helping them to maximize their new camera’s performance and feature set. While the classes will focus on key aspects and features of E-System products, consumers will also learn vital elements of photography, including Aperture, Shutter Speed, Exposure and Metering, to name a few.
The Olympus Photography Classes are scheduled for the following locations:
February 21: Atlanta
February 22: New York
March 28: Toronto
March 28: Chicago
April 25: San Francisco
May 2: Denver
For a complete schedule, registration information and contact details visit www.getolympus.com/DSLRevents. A small fee will cover a series of lectures and hands-on training lasting a half-day, and all classes will require an Olympus E-System camera for participation.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image