Olympus Camera Classes
“Olympus cameras expand the frontiers of photography by combining great portability and high performance,” said John Knaur, senior marketing manager, Digital SLR, Olympus Imaging America Inc. “Our highly portable, feature-packed DSLRs, like the E-420 and E-520, enable consumers to take their cameras more places – and not leave them at home. This coupled with their growing photography skills will translate into capturing even more exciting images of their journeys.”
Each class will be taught using one of Olympus’ popular consumer DSLRs, like the E-420, E-520 and E-30, and will be tailored to the attendees, helping them to maximize their new camera’s performance and feature set. While the classes will focus on key aspects and features of E-System products, consumers will also learn vital elements of photography, including Aperture, Shutter Speed, Exposure and Metering, to name a few.
The Olympus Photography Classes are scheduled for the following locations:
February 21: Atlanta
February 22: New York
March 28: Toronto
March 28: Chicago
April 25: San Francisco
May 2: Denver
For a complete schedule, registration information and contact details visit www.getolympus.com/DSLRevents. A small fee will cover a series of lectures and hands-on training lasting a half-day, and all classes will require an Olympus E-System camera for participation.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review