Obscura by ILFORD
Following worldwide customer feedback ILFORD PHOTO has responded by making the simple to use camera available to buy as a single item without the film and paper included. This lightweight camera is manufactured in England exclusively for ILFORD PHOTO and retains all the original features.
The camera is precision cut and formed from expanded PVC, and is made of two interlocking sections. The photographic medium is loaded into the bottom section in darkroom conditions, and then held in place by sliding in the top section, which locks into place by use of magnets. The top section of the camera also holds the stainless steel chemically etched 0.3mm pinhole in place. Designed for 4x5 inch film or paper, the camera is 87mm focal length giving wide-angle images. The pinhole exposures are controlled by a magnetic locking shutter, which can be left in the open or closed position. The front section can be positioned in either orientation making it suitable for right or left-handed use. The design also incorporates a tripod-mounting socket, and a sticker supplied allows a sighting line to be created with which to aim the camera.
The smaller pack still contains the Exposure Calculator, an empty film box to store exposed materials, Instruction Book, and a set of stickers.
Details of all ILFORD black and white products can be found at www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?