Obscura by ILFORD
Following worldwide customer feedback ILFORD PHOTO has responded by making the simple to use camera available to buy as a single item without the film and paper included. This lightweight camera is manufactured in England exclusively for ILFORD PHOTO and retains all the original features.
The camera is precision cut and formed from expanded PVC, and is made of two interlocking sections. The photographic medium is loaded into the bottom section in darkroom conditions, and then held in place by sliding in the top section, which locks into place by use of magnets. The top section of the camera also holds the stainless steel chemically etched 0.3mm pinhole in place. Designed for 4x5 inch film or paper, the camera is 87mm focal length giving wide-angle images. The pinhole exposures are controlled by a magnetic locking shutter, which can be left in the open or closed position. The front section can be positioned in either orientation making it suitable for right or left-handed use. The design also incorporates a tripod-mounting socket, and a sticker supplied allows a sighting line to be created with which to aim the camera.
The smaller pack still contains the Exposure Calculator, an empty film box to store exposed materials, Instruction Book, and a set of stickers.
Details of all ILFORD black and white products can be found at www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)