NYIP’s Professional Photography Course
NYIP’s Complete Course in Professional Photography, which sells for just $1,499, offers students all over the world a wide range of photographic training. Starting with the fundamentals of understanding how to use a camera, the course provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to take professional-quality photos and make money with their photography.
Students receive 30 full-color lesson books, all completely revised and up to date within the last year, as well as CDs and DVDs featuring professional photographers explaining and demonstrating the skills taught in the lessons. In addition, every student at NYIP has access to a team of student advisors they can call or email anytime they have a question, as well as a professional photographer who reviews their online photo projects and mentors them throughout the course.
“The Professional Photography Course needed a major update for the modern, digital world of photography,” said NYIP’s Director of Education Jay Johnson. “And that’s what we did. We completely revised the course for photography students in the 21st century.”
The brand new videos, which just started shipping this week, feature 11 hours of tips, techniques, and commentary on six DVDs, one for each unit of the course. Some of the topics covered on the DVDs include mastering manual mode, exposure and composition, lighting, travel photography, weddings and portraiture, and fashion and photojournalism. There to explain and demonstrate professional techniques are a number of pro photographers that contributed to the new videos. They include Chase Guttman, Michael Doven, Clay Blackmore, Philip Mauro and Neil Wilder.
For more information on NYIP’s Complete Course in Professional Photography, or to enroll in the brand new version of the course, visit www.nyip.edu or call 1-800-445-7279.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)