Nixvue Vista from Jobo Fototechnic, Inc.
JOBO Fototechnic, Inc and Nixvue, the manufacturers of the highly successful Nixvue Digital Album, have announced the introduction of a new range of products aimed squarely at the digital camera user market. The Vista (for Visual Storage Album) allows the digital camera user to quickly store huge quantities of images to a portable, battery-operated device. Once transferred, the user can quickly view, organize, and even print these images without the need for a personal computer.
The Vista allows you to also view stored images on the built-in color LCD panel any time, any place. The powerful operating system allows you to perform file operations without having to resort to connecting to a personal computer. Copy, cut, and paste files and directories quickly and easily using the ergonomically designed navigation buttons. You can even copy images back to the memory card if you choose to do so.
The Vista can also be connected to just about any TV set or projection system in the world using the built-in composite video jack. You can even control the pace of the presentation by using the remote controller unit.
Starting from an MSRP of
$449, the Vista is available in 20, 30, and 60GB hard disk capacities.
The Vista is designed to accommodate up-coming peripherals and standards such as Firewire (IEEE-1394), USB 2.0, and Ethernet connectivity. For the audiophile, there is also an attachment to play MP3 files.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors