Nissin Di866 Mark II Flash
Distributed in the United States by MINOX USA, the Di866 Mark II has a new metal foot, replacing the plastic foot on the previous model for increased durability. The zoom head has been redesigned and is now whisper-quiet; and the range of the wireless sensor has been improved. It also delivers increased subflash power ratio range, so it now may be set from 1/1 to 1/128 power, providing more control over the subflash.
While these are all new features, the Di866 Mark II continues to deliver the key advantages of E-TTL /E-TTL II and i-TTL compatibility with Canon and Nikon systems as well as wireless TTL compatibility with the manufacturers' flash systems, full manual and Av modes with two optical slave functions.
The new Nissin Di866 Mark II flash for Canon is available now, and Nikon by late August. Also currently available is the Sony 866 Mark II flash. All retail for $349.
Contact: P.O. Box 123, Meriden, NH 03770; (866) 469-3080
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make