NikonImages.com Goes Live
NikonImages.com takes advantage of it's database design and provides users with search features not seen on other sites. The ability to search for pictures taken with specific lenses rather than just a tag is now a reality. For example, if your are looking for pictures taken with a "85mm f1.4G AF-S", just select it from the list of lenses in the database and you will see all the photos taken with the selected lens.
NikonImages allows you to remember photos you have seen, follow photographers as they upload new images, see who is remembering your photos, present your images in slide shows and much more.
Although NikonImages has a small forum, it is really just for discussing site enhancements, reporting feedback and general chit-chat. Nikon Images believes there are enough forums on the net and has focused on creating the most advanced searchable database hosting images taken with Nikon equipment.
Listed below are just a few basic features which make NikonImages.com unique.
* Remember Photos - Keep track of photo you like. No more forgetting where you once saw that photo.
* EXIF Editing - If your photo was scanned or no EXIF data is in the file, you can set and customize the EXIF data for the uploaded file.
* EXIF Search - You can search for photos by clicking on EXIF data. Doing so will show you photos with the same EXIF data.
* Personal Lens List - Build a personalized list of lenses you own or have used. This makes assigning them to photos a breeze.
* Follow the photographer - If you want to be kept up to date when a specific photographer uploads new photos simply add that photographer to the "My Following List". You will then receive email notifications when the photographer uploads new photos.
* Slideshow - View a slide show. Whenever you see the Silde Show icon, clicking on it will present you with a slide show. This may be for a specific photographer, today's photos, category or collection.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images