Nikon LD-1000 LED Movie Light
Primary Features of the Nikon LD-1000 LED Movie Light:
Diffusion Panel for Soft Light that Enables Natural Rendering
The built-in diffusion panel evenly diffuses light for clear and consistent soft illumination. It also enables natural rendering of textures with minimal glare. The movie light can be used as an additional light source when capturing close proximity photography of still subjects like food, or as an additional light source for HD video.
Continuous Lighting, The Degree of Which Can be Confirmed During Shooting
As the movie light emits light continuously, rather than momentarily as a conventional camera flash does, the degree and effect of the light can be confirmed in the liveview display as it strikes the subject while shooting.
Removable Bracket for Lighting From Any Angle
The movie light can be separated from the camera bracket, allowing users to adjust direction and height, as well as the distance of the light from the subject to achieve an optimal lighting angle regardless of the camera's position. Flexible control over the way a light strikes a subject makes natural rendering possible with a three-dimensional feel.
Price and Availability
The Nikon LD-1000 LED Movie Light will come in Black and White and will be available in October 2013 for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $99.95*. For more information on this new Nikon lighting accessory as well as other Nikon products, please visit www.nikonusa.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!