Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj
The COOLPIX S1100pj features a 3-inch 460,000-dot touch LCD screen with Clear Color Display. A new Paint function allows users to write and draw on projected images in real time, while a wide range of new Retouch functions allow users to add stamps for an entertaining effect or rate their favorite photos for a more convenient search. Other new functions in the S1100pj’s in-camera Retouch Menu include Soft, Selective Color, Cross Screen, Fisheye Effect, Miniature Effect and Makeup Effect, giving the user creative freedom without the need for a computer.
The 14.1-megapixel COOLPIX S1100pj includes a 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens (28-140mm) and a 5-way VR Image Stabilization System with ISO settings up to 6400 to ensure incredibly sharp, crisp images in low light or while shooting handheld. To further help users capture stunning photos easily, the S1100pj also features 17 scene modes, Subject Tracking, Easy Auto Mode and Nikon’s Smart Portrait System all packed into a colorful, compact design.
The COOLPIX S1100pj will be available in September 2010 for $349.95 MSRP in a choice of colors including black, violet, green and silver.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)