Nikon Coolpix S1 Digital Camera
Beyond faces, the Nikon Coolpix S1 can also automatically detect and fix red-eye directly within the camera. The S1 boasts Nikon's renowned In-Camera Red-Eye Fix technology, which detects and corrects red eyes in most typical situations without the need to press buttons or select and highlight the eyes in playback.
The new Coolpix S1 also uses intelligent technology to help ensure a balanced exposure and sharpness. Nikon's exclusive new D-Lighting function is another addition that can literally turn throwaway shots into frame-able memories. The D-Lighting feature can be selected in Playback mode - automatically compensating for insufficient flash or excessive back lighting in order to obtain balanced exposure throughout the frame. The S1 is also equipped with Blur Warning, another feature unique to Nikon which alerts the user when a shot is compromised by camera or hand shake, allowing another shot to be taken before leaving the scene.
Nikon has engineered the new Coolpix S1 with more features that improve the image directly within the camera and streamline the process of receiving great prints using a favorite retailer, online service or home printer. Furthermore, with its incredible, bright 2.5-inch LCD screen, images are easier to review and share than on most consumer digital cameras. To add speed to precision, the Coolpix S1 offers continuous shooting at 1.8 fps.
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography