Nikon Announces Pricing and Availability For D2X Digital SLR Camera And AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF Lens
The D2x also supports a range of exclusive options that greatly enhance the camera's capabilities. Nikon's newly introduced WT-2A Wi-Fi transmitter achieves full wireless remote camera control and transmission, while the revolutionary i-TTL Speedlight technology included in the D2X ensures radical new possibilities in wireless creative lighting.
Nikon has also announced pricing and availability for its all-new AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED super-telephoto lens that features Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. Initial deliveries of the lens will begin in January with an MSRP of $5,999.00. The AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED is the first lens to incorporate Nikon's new Nano-Crystal AR Coat, which demonstrates superior anti-reflective properties to virtually eliminate ghost and flare to provide clear and vivid images when shooting under powerful sunlight or indoors under spotlights.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)