Nikon Announces Pricing and Availability For D2X Digital SLR Camera And AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF Lens
The D2x also supports a range of exclusive options that greatly enhance the camera's capabilities. Nikon's newly introduced WT-2A Wi-Fi transmitter achieves full wireless remote camera control and transmission, while the revolutionary i-TTL Speedlight technology included in the D2X ensures radical new possibilities in wireless creative lighting.
Nikon has also announced pricing and availability for its all-new AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED super-telephoto lens that features Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. Initial deliveries of the lens will begin in January with an MSRP of $5,999.00. The AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED is the first lens to incorporate Nikon's new Nano-Crystal AR Coat, which demonstrates superior anti-reflective properties to virtually eliminate ghost and flare to provide clear and vivid images when shooting under powerful sunlight or indoors under spotlights.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane