Nikon Announces Pricing and Availability For D2X Digital SLR Camera And AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF Lens
The D2x also supports a range of exclusive options that greatly enhance the camera's capabilities. Nikon's newly introduced WT-2A Wi-Fi transmitter achieves full wireless remote camera control and transmission, while the revolutionary i-TTL Speedlight technology included in the D2X ensures radical new possibilities in wireless creative lighting.
Nikon has also announced pricing and availability for its all-new AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED super-telephoto lens that features Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. Initial deliveries of the lens will begin in January with an MSRP of $5,999.00. The AF-S VR Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED is the first lens to incorporate Nikon's new Nano-Crystal AR Coat, which demonstrates superior anti-reflective properties to virtually eliminate ghost and flare to provide clear and vivid images when shooting under powerful sunlight or indoors under spotlights.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)