Nik Viveza 2 for Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture
Viveza 2, powered by Nik Software’s patented U Point technology, is the most powerful and precise tool available to globally and selectively control light and color in photographs. With U Point technology, users can quickly select areas of an image to adjust by pointing and clicking and then using simple to use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth in a fraction of the time needed by other tools.
Key features of Viveza 2 include:
- Powerful Color Control Points, enabling precise selective control of color and light
- New global image adjustments
- New and powerful levels and curves adjustments
- New shadow recovery—global or selective
- New fine detail structure enhancements
- Improved color rendering and increased precision of selections
- Improved timesaving user interface, including improved slider controls, slider favorites, multiple zoom states, keyboard nudging, grouped Color Control Points, and multiple undo levels
- Smart Filter support (Photoshop only)
- Selective Brush tool (Photoshop only)
- Multi-image support (Lightroom and Aperture only)
- New 64-bit support on Microsoft Windows
Nik Software’s Viveza 2, offering support for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture, will be available via electronic and boxed delivery directly from Nik Software (www.niksoftware.com) or through specialty camera retailers. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
Viveza 2 retails for $199.95. Customers that already own Viveza can upgrade for $99.95. Customers who have purchased Viveza after September 22, 2009 will be eligible for a free upgrade to Viveza 2.
To watch a video introduction of Viveza 2 and to sign up to be notified when the software is available, please visit www.niksoftware.com/viveza2.
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Architectural Photographer Jeroen Peters Has a Refined Eye for Unique Shapes and Great Lighting