Nik Viveza 2 for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture
With U Point technology, users can quickly select areas of an image to adjust by pointing and clicking and then using simple to use mouse-controlled sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, shadows, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth in a fraction of the time needed by other tools.
Nik Software’s Viveza 2, offering support for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture, is available via electronic and boxed delivery directly from Nik Software (http://www.niksoftware.com) or through specialty camera retailers. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
Viveza 2 retails for $199.95. Registered customers that already own Viveza can upgrade for $99.95 at http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza. Customers who purchased Viveza after September 22, 2009 are eligible for a free upgrade to Viveza 2, which can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Customer Service toll-free at 888-284- 4085.
To watch a video introduction of Viveza 2, learn more, and download a free trial version, please visit http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)