Nik Viveza 2 for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture
With U Point technology, users can quickly select areas of an image to adjust by pointing and clicking and then using simple to use mouse-controlled sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, shadows, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth in a fraction of the time needed by other tools.
Nik Software’s Viveza 2, offering support for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture, is available via electronic and boxed delivery directly from Nik Software (http://www.niksoftware.com) or through specialty camera retailers. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
Viveza 2 retails for $199.95. Registered customers that already own Viveza can upgrade for $99.95 at http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza. Customers who purchased Viveza after September 22, 2009 are eligible for a free upgrade to Viveza 2, which can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or calling Customer Service toll-free at 888-284- 4085.
To watch a video introduction of Viveza 2, learn more, and download a free trial version, please visit http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action