Nik Software Ships Viveza Plug-in for Aperture
The Viveza plug-in works seamlessly within Aperture's organizing and editing environment. Photographers simply place U Point powered Control Points directly on colors or objects such as sky, skin or grass to make targeted adjustments to an image within Aperture. Sliders make it easy to adjust brightness, contrast or color with just a few mouse clicks. Viveza automatically selects objects and seamlessly creates masks based on where the photographer places a Control Point. By working directly on the image, powerful selective enhancements can be accomplished in a fraction of the time needed by using other methods.
Viveza is now available for electronic delivery directly from Nik Software at www.niksoftware.com. Boxed versions will be available from Nik Software and through specialty camera retailers throughout North America and the world by June 1, 2008. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
The suggested retail price of Viveza is $249.95. Viveza installs as an Aperture plug-in, fully compatible with Mac OS 10.5. Current owners of Viveza for Photoshop are eligible for a free update which includes Aperture compatibility by visiting www.niksoftware.com/viveza. For more information about Viveza, including video tutorials showing the software running within Aperture and a free 15-day fully functional Trial version, please visit www.niksoftware.com/viveza.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)