Nik Software Ships Viveza Plug-in for Aperture
The Viveza plug-in works seamlessly within Aperture's organizing and editing environment. Photographers simply place U Point powered Control Points directly on colors or objects such as sky, skin or grass to make targeted adjustments to an image within Aperture. Sliders make it easy to adjust brightness, contrast or color with just a few mouse clicks. Viveza automatically selects objects and seamlessly creates masks based on where the photographer places a Control Point. By working directly on the image, powerful selective enhancements can be accomplished in a fraction of the time needed by using other methods.
Viveza is now available for electronic delivery directly from Nik Software at www.niksoftware.com. Boxed versions will be available from Nik Software and through specialty camera retailers throughout North America and the world by June 1, 2008. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
The suggested retail price of Viveza is $249.95. Viveza installs as an Aperture plug-in, fully compatible with Mac OS 10.5. Current owners of Viveza for Photoshop are eligible for a free update which includes Aperture compatibility by visiting www.niksoftware.com/viveza. For more information about Viveza, including video tutorials showing the software running within Aperture and a free 15-day fully functional Trial version, please visit www.niksoftware.com/viveza.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway