Nik Software Daily Webinars
“This new initiative revolutionizes the way people will expect to be trained on software in the future,” said Tony L. Corbell, Nik Software Sr. Manager for Product Education and Planning. “Offering live webinars up to three times every day shows the high priority we consistently place on quality education and customer training.”
Every daily webinar is hosted by Nik Software experts and provides attendees with introductory information and tips for specific Nik Software products including Dfine 2.0, Viveza 2.0, Color Efex Pro 3.0, Silver Efex Pro, and Sharpener Pro 3.0 software. Webinars cover basic installation, usage tips and other information to help photographers achieve maximum success with the Nik Software product line. To further enhance the learning experience, attendees can pose questions to the educators during the webinars.
To register for daily webinars, visit www.niksoftware.com/daily. Participants only need to log-in from their computer to access webinars.
In addition to the daily webinars, Nik Software continues to offer its award-winning educational workflow webinars each month developed to address specific types of photographic styles. To learn more and register for these educational webinars, photographers can visit www.niksoftware.com/webinars.
Nik Software also offers more than 80 brief online educational videos that have been created to help photographers learn more about the entire line of Nik Software products anytime, anywhere. For a free download, streaming access or iPod versions of these video lessons please visit: http://www.niksoftware.com/learnmore/usa/entry.php.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Cool Gif Showing How Lens Focal Length Changes People's Faces in Portraits
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Here Are 10 “Must Know” Photoshop Features for Those Who Are Serious About Photography (VIDEO)