Nik Software Announces Viveza—U Point Technology Powered Software for Adobe Photoshop
By incorporating Nik Software's revolutionary U Point technology (www.upoint.com), Viveza provides easy-to-use methods for correcting and enhancing images without the need to create complicated selections or layer masks or have expert-level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. U Point is the core technology that powers Viveza and brings Photoshop users unprecedented efficiency and control for editing digital images. To make adjustments to an image, users simply place U Point powered Color Control Points directly on colors or objects in an image (such as sky, skin, grass, etc.) then adjust easy-to-use sliders for brightness, contrast, color and more. Viveza automatically selects objects and creates masks based on where the user places a Color Control Point. By working directly on the image, powerful selective enhancements can be accomplished in a fraction of the time needed by using other methods.
With Nik Software's Viveza plug-in, photographers are able to do more
to improve the overall quality of their images and address image editing tasks
that are too complex or simply not possible with other tools. For more information
about Viveza, including an introductory video, please visit www.niksoftware.com/viveza.
Nik Software's Viveza™ will be available directly from Nik Software (www.niksoftware.com) and specialty camera retailers in North America in the first quarter of 2008. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers. The suggested retail price of Viveza is $249.95. Viveza installs as a Photoshop or Photoshop Elements plug-in and will be available for Windows and Macintosh operating systems, including Vista and Leopard.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe