Nik Software Announces “Complete Collection” of Digital Photographic Filters
All products now include Nik’s patented U Point^® technology (www.upoint.com) for precise control of selective editing functions without the need to create complicated selections and layer masks. U Point powered Control Points found in each of Nik Software’s products are easy to use and, by working directly on the image, powerful selective enhancements can be accomplished in a fraction of the time needed by using other methods.
Each of the products included in the Complete Collection are compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, including Vista and Leopard, and work seamlessly within Adobe Photoshop and Apple Aperture.
The Complete Collection is available for electronic delivery directly from Nik Software (www.niksoftware.com) and through specialty camera retailers in October 2008. A complete list of resellers may be found at www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
The suggested retail price of the Complete Collection is $599 (USD), which represents a savings of $450 (USD) over purchasing each product separately. Each of the software products in the bundle installs as a plug-in filter for either Adobe Photoshop or Apple Aperture 2.1. For more information about the software, including video tutorials highlighting the software running within Photoshop and Aperture and free 15-day fully functional trial versions, please visit www.niksoftware.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)