Nik Snapseed Desktop 1.2
New Features and Updates
* Undo—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
* Resize Your Photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos you will be able to select image size, allowing you to choose how much data is uploaded, emailed, or placed online.
* Demo Version Option—Free demos are now available for both Mac and Windows computers.
* Twitter Support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop.
* Center Focus—Added feature allows you to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image, drawing attention to your photo subject.
* Custom Presets—Now you can create your own presets and add them into the six additional preset slots.
* Open Recent—A new menu option allows you to open a photo from a list of those that were recently edited.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?