Nik Snapseed Desktop 1.2
New Features and Updates
* Undo—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
* Resize Your Photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos you will be able to select image size, allowing you to choose how much data is uploaded, emailed, or placed online.
* Demo Version Option—Free demos are now available for both Mac and Windows computers.
* Twitter Support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop.
* Center Focus—Added feature allows you to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image, drawing attention to your photo subject.
* Custom Presets—Now you can create your own presets and add them into the six additional preset slots.
* Open Recent—A new menu option allows you to open a photo from a list of those that were recently edited.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50