Nik Snapseed Desktop 1.2
New Features and Updates
* Undo—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
* Resize Your Photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos you will be able to select image size, allowing you to choose how much data is uploaded, emailed, or placed online.
* Demo Version Option—Free demos are now available for both Mac and Windows computers.
* Twitter Support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop.
* Center Focus—Added feature allows you to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image, drawing attention to your photo subject.
* Custom Presets—Now you can create your own presets and add them into the six additional preset slots.
* Open Recent—A new menu option allows you to open a photo from a list of those that were recently edited.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download