Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 and Capture One PRO
Available on both company's web sites as electronic download files, the
products are being offered together at $499, representing a savings of $329.
In addition, existing customers of both companies can benefit from this special
offer. Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 customers get Capture One PRO at a 25% discount
and Capture One PRO customers get Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 at a 25% discount For
download and discount information please visit www.niksoftware.com/captureone
Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0
Designed to deliver optimal sharpness with no guesswork involved, Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 is said to provide the highest quality image sharpening available. The sharpening process in Nik Sharpener Pro automatically varies sharpening based on various image detail types found throughout the image. Image sharpening is specific to the output device, with options ranging from Offset, Inkjet, Continuous Tone (Lab Photographic and Dye Sub), to Display. To further optimize sharpening, the user simply enters known variables such as Image Size, Viewing Distance, Paper Type, and Printer Resolution in order to calculate optimal sharpness.
Capture One PRO
Capture One software allows photographers to load RAW files from the most commonly used DSLR cameras or they can shoot tethered to the computer. The intuitive Capture One RAW workflow guides the user through image capture, editing and enhancement in a few simple steps and converts RAW files into TIFF-RGB, TIFF-CMYK or JPEG images on-the-fly.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)