“Our free daily online training has proven to be a huge success and yet people still wanted more in addition to training,” said Tony Corbell, Senior Manager of Product Education at Nik Software. “We created Nik Radio to give photographers relevant and inspiring educational content to achieve their goals behind the camera and on the computer. By providing an audio podcast, photographers can listen anytime, anywhere.”
Nik Radio will broadcast several times a month and is produced by Scott Sheppard, the host of ‘Inside Digital Photo’ who has demonstrated a knack for simplifying even complex content and delivering informative interviews. New and archived podcasts will be accessible on iTunes as well as from the Nik Software website at www.niksoftware.com/radio.
In upcoming episodes, Nik Radio will provide digital imaging tips and techniques, highlight the work of popular professional photographers, showcase industry events and information, and share insights and the stories behind the most popular images of our time. Early episodes will include conversations with Michael Slater and Ed Sanchez, co-founders of Nik Software, as well as inspiring interviews with award-winning wedding photographers Marcus Bell, Frank Salas, and Yervant, fine art nature photographer Bobbie Goodrich, and Walt Disney World senior photographer Mike Strickland.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download