New Red River Fiber Paper
Over the years, a number of baryta papers have been introduced to the inkjet market. These papers shared high quality and high prices relative to other types of inkjet media. Red River Paper's mission is to offer premium quality photo papers that can save the customer money. The combination of direct access to paper mills and direct sales to the end user make this possible. San Gabriel SemiGloss Fiber makes it easier for professionals, enthusiasts, and weekendphotography warriors alike to discover the joy of creating fine photographic prints.
The new paper is available now exclusively from Red River Paper though their intuitive website or toll-free at 888-248-8774. Red River Paper ordersinclude rapid secure shipping, superb customer service, and expert technical support.
Available sizes and pricing are available at http://www.redriverpaper.com/sangabriel.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885