New Pelican Case With Unique Top-Loading Design
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1430's engineering-grade polymer, cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment from the most extreme conditions. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, dual action latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, and a pressure-balancing purge valve.
As with the company's other products, the 1430 Top Loader is backed by
Pelican's lifetime guarantee: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
For more information contact www.pelican.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai