New Pelican Case With Unique Top-Loading Design
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1430's engineering-grade polymer, cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment from the most extreme conditions. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, dual action latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, and a pressure-balancing purge valve.
As with the company's other products, the 1430 Top Loader is backed by
Pelican's lifetime guarantee: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
For more information contact www.pelican.com.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month