New Pelican Case With Unique Top-Loading Design
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1430's engineering-grade polymer, cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment from the most extreme conditions. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, dual action latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, and a pressure-balancing purge valve.
As with the company's other products, the 1430 Top Loader is backed by
Pelican's lifetime guarantee: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
For more information contact www.pelican.com.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images