New Pelican Case With Unique Top-Loading Design
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1430's engineering-grade polymer, cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment from the most extreme conditions. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, dual action latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, and a pressure-balancing purge valve.
As with the company's other products, the 1430 Top Loader is backed by
Pelican's lifetime guarantee: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
For more information contact www.pelican.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image