New Pelican Case With Unique Top-Loading Design
Like all Pelican Protector Cases, the 1430's engineering-grade polymer, cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment from the most extreme conditions. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, dual action latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, and a pressure-balancing purge valve.
As with the company's other products, the 1430 Top Loader is backed by
Pelican's lifetime guarantee: "You break it, we replace it...forever."
For more information contact www.pelican.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before