New Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Features Sleek Design
A unique dashboard onscreen interface makes it easy to navigate the drive's advanced security features. You can quickly create secure files on either the USB flash drive or on the host computer using the new unique "Encrypted Vault" feature: Simply drag and drop files into the "Encrypted Vault" to automatically secure them; when files are dragged out, they are automatically decrypted.
Another new feature of the Secure II software is the File Shredder that discards files including the "digital trail" normally left behind when files are deleted. Files that have been deleted using the File Shredder feature are wiped out and cannot be recovered by file recovery tools. This unique file shredding feature functions across both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Available in 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB capacities, the JumpDrive Secure II offers a sleek design that is about half the size of its predecessor, allowing for the best fit in virtually all USB ports. For total versatility and flexibility, JD Secure II software works on Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, SP1 and SP2, Windows XP Home Edition SP1 and SP2, as well as Mac OS 10.2.7 or later versions.
For more information, please call 1-800-789-9418 or visit www.lexar.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)