New Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Features Sleek Design
A unique dashboard onscreen interface makes it easy to navigate the drive's advanced security features. You can quickly create secure files on either the USB flash drive or on the host computer using the new unique "Encrypted Vault" feature: Simply drag and drop files into the "Encrypted Vault" to automatically secure them; when files are dragged out, they are automatically decrypted.
Another new feature of the Secure II software is the File Shredder that discards files including the "digital trail" normally left behind when files are deleted. Files that have been deleted using the File Shredder feature are wiped out and cannot be recovered by file recovery tools. This unique file shredding feature functions across both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Available in 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB capacities, the JumpDrive Secure II offers a sleek design that is about half the size of its predecessor, allowing for the best fit in virtually all USB ports. For total versatility and flexibility, JD Secure II software works on Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, SP1 and SP2, Windows XP Home Edition SP1 and SP2, as well as Mac OS 10.2.7 or later versions.
For more information, please call 1-800-789-9418 or visit www.lexar.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?