New Kodak Professional T-MAX 400 Black-and-White Film
The new T-MAX 400 complements Kodak's full range of black-and-white films. In addition to T-MAX 400, the portfolio includes:
· T-MAX 100: 100-speed black-and-white film allows an extremely high level of enlargement and delivers maximum image quality when shooting fine detail
· TRI-X: Offers a distinctive grain structure, coupled with a wide exposure latitude to leverage even the most challenging lighting situations.
· BW400CN: A chromogenic film processed in C-41 chemistry, it delivers black-and-white prints on color paper with smooth neutral tones.
· PLUS-X 125: A classic general-purpose film for outdoor or studio photography.
· T-MAX P3200: An ultra-high speed B&W film.
Details of Kodak's full black-and white film portfolio can be found online at www.kodak.com/go/bwfilms.