New KODAK PROFESSIONAL EKTAR 100 Film
“Photography has always been about capturing a moment or story and sharing it, with just a few or with the world,” said Mary Jane Hellyar, president, Film, Photofinishing & Entertainment Group and executive vice president, Eastman Kodak Company. “It is often the smallest details that mark the difference between a good photograph and one that stands out and becomes memorable. With our new EKTAR 100 film, we’ve created a film that helps the photographer capture unprecedented detail in remarkably vivid color. This film continues a Kodak tradition of providing photographers with the highest quality films that expand the range over which they can create outstanding images.”
EKTAR 100 Film is the ideal choice for commercial photographers and advanced amateurs for applications such as nature, travel, fashion and product photography where the emphasis is often on color. The new film incorporates KODAK VISION Motion Picture Film Technology to achieve its unparalleled fine grain. It's perfect for photographers who prefer the ease of working with 35mm, and who look for extraordinary enlargement capability when scanning and printing.
Kodak will host a panel at Photokina, entitled “Pro Photography: What’s Film Got to Do With It,” featuring professional international photographers Pep Bonet, Amy Postle, Eddie Soloway, and Det Kempke and moderated by Prof. Dr. Rolf Sachsse. This diverse group of photographers will expound on how film, including the new EKTAR 100 Film, fits into their work and photography. Photokina, the largest imaging exposition and trade show in Europe, opens September 22 in Cologne, Germany. Visitors to Photokina can join these panels, to be held:
* Wednesday, September 24; 2:00 – 3:30 pm; Hall 1, Open Stage
* Friday, September 26; 2:00 – 3:30 pm; Hall 1, Open Stage
In addition to the discussion, Kodak will showcase images that these photographers have captured using the EKTAR 100 Film at its booth, Hall 5.2, Booth: C-019,C-009, B-109, B-001 and during the panel presentations.
The new KODAK EKTAR Films will be available worldwide beginning in the U.S. and Canada beginning in October, 2008 and in all other regions beginning in November, 2008.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors