A New Ilford Multigrade Fibre Base Family
Significant improvements have been made to the product that is now renamed ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC. The new paper is available in Glossy and Matt surfaces and offers sharper images, improved maximum density and shorter exposure times. The new MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC has also been developed to better respond to traditional toning techniques than the product it replaces. In a further development, the ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB range is further enhanced by the addition of new ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB COOLTONE. This new fibre base product gives a cool image colour with crisp whites and well separated mid tones.
These new products join the long established ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB WARMTONE paper that has led the field for many years, being long regarded as the creative printers first choice. This fibre base paper produces warm blacks and creamy white tones for luxurious prints. This product has not changed, and there are no plans now or in the future to change the MULTIGRADE FB WARMTONE formulation.
As part of a phased launch the new products will become available in the UK, USA and Canada from mid December 2013, with Europe and the rest of the world following by the end of March 2014. Please contact the ILFORD PHOTO distributor in your country to confirm the actual date of stock availability.
For further details of size availability and technical information visit www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits