A New Ilford Multigrade Fibre Base Family
Significant improvements have been made to the product that is now renamed ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC. The new paper is available in Glossy and Matt surfaces and offers sharper images, improved maximum density and shorter exposure times. The new MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC has also been developed to better respond to traditional toning techniques than the product it replaces. In a further development, the ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB range is further enhanced by the addition of new ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB COOLTONE. This new fibre base product gives a cool image colour with crisp whites and well separated mid tones.
These new products join the long established ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB WARMTONE paper that has led the field for many years, being long regarded as the creative printers first choice. This fibre base paper produces warm blacks and creamy white tones for luxurious prints. This product has not changed, and there are no plans now or in the future to change the MULTIGRADE FB WARMTONE formulation.
As part of a phased launch the new products will become available in the UK, USA and Canada from mid December 2013, with Europe and the rest of the world following by the end of March 2014. Please contact the ILFORD PHOTO distributor in your country to confirm the actual date of stock availability.
For further details of size availability and technical information visit www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)