New Gossen Meter
The Digipro F is complete with incident and reflected light modes along with both flash and ambient light. Its advanced LCD screen allows digital read-out in 1/10 steps and analog indication of the contrast in ½ step increments. The Digipro F can be operated with or without a cord with additional reading of the share of ambient light. Other features include: multiple flash calculation, memory for storing and presetting values, preprogramming of exposure corrections and a comprehensive range of frame speeds for CINE, including 25 and 30 fps.
The Digipro F is distributed by Bogen Imaging.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography