New Gossen Meter
The Digipro F is complete with incident and reflected light modes along with both flash and ambient light. Its advanced LCD screen allows digital read-out in 1/10 steps and analog indication of the contrast in ½ step increments. The Digipro F can be operated with or without a cord with additional reading of the share of ambient light. Other features include: multiple flash calculation, memory for storing and presetting values, preprogramming of exposure corrections and a comprehensive range of frame speeds for CINE, including 25 and 30 fps.
The Digipro F is distributed by Bogen Imaging.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)