New Gossen Meter
The Digipro F is complete with incident and reflected light modes along with both flash and ambient light. Its advanced LCD screen allows digital read-out in 1/10 steps and analog indication of the contrast in ½ step increments. The Digipro F can be operated with or without a cord with additional reading of the share of ambient light. Other features include: multiple flash calculation, memory for storing and presetting values, preprogramming of exposure corrections and a comprehensive range of frame speeds for CINE, including 25 and 30 fps.
The Digipro F is distributed by Bogen Imaging.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)