New Gossen Meter
The Digipro F is complete with incident and reflected light modes along with both flash and ambient light. Its advanced LCD screen allows digital read-out in 1/10 steps and analog indication of the contrast in ½ step increments. The Digipro F can be operated with or without a cord with additional reading of the share of ambient light. Other features include: multiple flash calculation, memory for storing and presetting values, preprogramming of exposure corrections and a comprehensive range of frame speeds for CINE, including 25 and 30 fps.
The Digipro F is distributed by Bogen Imaging.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!