New Gear You Will See In 2003
Shutterbug's Exclusive Report From The Photo Marketing Association (PMA) Show
As the doors opened on this
year's PMA it was immediately evident that this was going to be
a digital feast, a path photography began to travel in earnest just
a few short years ago. We saw a host of new cameras, including some
exciting new digital SLRs, new software for organizing images, a new
CCD chip from Fuji that addresses some key exposure issues, and a continued
growth of what we call the digital infrastructure with plenty of new
kiosks and digital printing solutions. We saw all sorts of printing,
sending, and enhancement solutions from companies like Applied Science
Fiction, Adobe, Kodak, Fuji, Polaroid, Sony, and more.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?