And Even A New Printing Paper
Ferrania USA now offers new,
high color fidelity 400 and 800 speed color negative films called FG
PLUS. They feature fine grain and excellent detail with superior color
saturation coupled with reduced underexposure latitude.
Improvements have also been
made in the Kodak Professional Portra 800 film, which now offers finer
grain and more underexposure latitude. It is said to excel for candid
shots under low light and for capturing images of subjects in motion.
Of historical note, Kodak's venerable Professional Tri-X film celebrates
the 50th anniversary of its introduction this year.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review