And Even A New Printing Paper
Ferrania USA now offers new,
high color fidelity 400 and 800 speed color negative films called FG
PLUS. They feature fine grain and excellent detail with superior color
saturation coupled with reduced underexposure latitude.
Improvements have also been
made in the Kodak Professional Portra 800 film, which now offers finer
grain and more underexposure latitude. It is said to excel for candid
shots under low light and for capturing images of subjects in motion.
Of historical note, Kodak's venerable Professional Tri-X film celebrates
the 50th anniversary of its introduction this year.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)