And Even A New Printing Paper
Ferrania USA now offers new,
high color fidelity 400 and 800 speed color negative films called FG
PLUS. They feature fine grain and excellent detail with superior color
saturation coupled with reduced underexposure latitude.
Improvements have also been
made in the Kodak Professional Portra 800 film, which now offers finer
grain and more underexposure latitude. It is said to excel for candid
shots under low light and for capturing images of subjects in motion.
Of historical note, Kodak's venerable Professional Tri-X film celebrates
the 50th anniversary of its introduction this year.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)