And Even A New Printing Paper
Ferrania USA now offers new,
high color fidelity 400 and 800 speed color negative films called FG
PLUS. They feature fine grain and excellent detail with superior color
saturation coupled with reduced underexposure latitude.
Improvements have also been
made in the Kodak Professional Portra 800 film, which now offers finer
grain and more underexposure latitude. It is said to excel for candid
shots under low light and for capturing images of subjects in motion.
Of historical note, Kodak's venerable Professional Tri-X film celebrates
the 50th anniversary of its introduction this year.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic