And Even A New Printing Paper
Ferrania USA now offers new,
high color fidelity 400 and 800 speed color negative films called FG
PLUS. They feature fine grain and excellent detail with superior color
saturation coupled with reduced underexposure latitude.
Improvements have also been
made in the Kodak Professional Portra 800 film, which now offers finer
grain and more underexposure latitude. It is said to excel for candid
shots under low light and for capturing images of subjects in motion.
Of historical note, Kodak's venerable Professional Tri-X film celebrates
the 50th anniversary of its introduction this year.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)