New DXO Optics Pro Version 1.1 Adds Enhancements
Do Labs, a software company focused on research in image processing to enhance image quality, has announced the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 adds several key features that greatly benefit demanding photographers shooting with Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (D-SLRs). These new features reinforce DxO Optics Pro's strength as a pivotal tool for digital photographers worldwide concerned with image quality and productivity.
In related news, the company has announced that DxO Optics Pro now supports the Canon EOS-1Ds. Available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows, DxO Optics Pro software automatically eliminates Distortion, Vignetting, Blur and Lateral Chromatic Aberrations to dramatically improve the digital image quality produced by the Canon EOS-1Ds.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices