New DXO Optics Pro Version 1.1 Adds Enhancements
Do Labs, a software company focused on research in image processing to enhance image quality, has announced the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 adds several key features that greatly benefit demanding photographers shooting with Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (D-SLRs). These new features reinforce DxO Optics Pro's strength as a pivotal tool for digital photographers worldwide concerned with image quality and productivity.
In related news, the company has announced that DxO Optics Pro now supports the Canon EOS-1Ds. Available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows, DxO Optics Pro software automatically eliminates Distortion, Vignetting, Blur and Lateral Chromatic Aberrations to dramatically improve the digital image quality produced by the Canon EOS-1Ds.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!