New DXO Optics Pro Version 1.1 Adds Enhancements
Do Labs, a software company focused on research in image processing to enhance image quality, has announced the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 adds several key features that greatly benefit demanding photographers shooting with Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (D-SLRs). These new features reinforce DxO Optics Pro's strength as a pivotal tool for digital photographers worldwide concerned with image quality and productivity.
In related news, the company has announced that DxO Optics Pro now supports the Canon EOS-1Ds. Available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows, DxO Optics Pro software automatically eliminates Distortion, Vignetting, Blur and Lateral Chromatic Aberrations to dramatically improve the digital image quality produced by the Canon EOS-1Ds.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)