New DXO Optics Pro Version 1.1 Adds Enhancements
Do Labs, a software company focused on research in image processing to enhance image quality, has announced the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 adds several key features that greatly benefit demanding photographers shooting with Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (D-SLRs). These new features reinforce DxO Optics Pro's strength as a pivotal tool for digital photographers worldwide concerned with image quality and productivity.
In related news, the company has announced that DxO Optics Pro now supports the Canon EOS-1Ds. Available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows, DxO Optics Pro software automatically eliminates Distortion, Vignetting, Blur and Lateral Chromatic Aberrations to dramatically improve the digital image quality produced by the Canon EOS-1Ds.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?