New DXO Optics Pro Version 1.1 Adds Enhancements
Do Labs, a software company focused on research in image processing to enhance image quality, has announced the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 for both Macintosh and Windows. DxO Optics Pro version 1.1 adds several key features that greatly benefit demanding photographers shooting with Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras (D-SLRs). These new features reinforce DxO Optics Pro's strength as a pivotal tool for digital photographers worldwide concerned with image quality and productivity.
In related news, the company has announced that DxO Optics Pro now supports the Canon EOS-1Ds. Available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows, DxO Optics Pro software automatically eliminates Distortion, Vignetting, Blur and Lateral Chromatic Aberrations to dramatically improve the digital image quality produced by the Canon EOS-1Ds.
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Phase One Launches More Powerful Capture One Pro 10 Image Editing & Raw Conversion Software