New ColorEdge Monitor Lineup
The CG series is targeted at professionals in photography, prepress, and other graphics fields requiring the most advanced monitors available. Features include easy maintenance with a built-in SelfCalibration sensor, wide color space, bundled calibration software, and a shading hood. New models are the 27" ColorEdge CG276W and 24" ColorEdge CG246W.
The CX Series is targeted at mid-range professionals and prosumers. It comes with a new built-in SelfCorrection sensor that maintains the calibration results after the monitors have been calibrated by an external sensor. The first models in this series are the ColorEdge CX270 (27") and ColorEdge CX240 (24").
The CS Series is also new to the ColorEdge lineup and is targeted at entry level users. Like the CX series, it comes with a built-in SelfCorrection sensor, but a narrower color space covers most of sRGB. The first CS series model is the ColorEdge CS230 (23").
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe