New ColorEdge Monitor Lineup
The CG series is targeted at professionals in photography, prepress, and other graphics fields requiring the most advanced monitors available. Features include easy maintenance with a built-in SelfCalibration sensor, wide color space, bundled calibration software, and a shading hood. New models are the 27" ColorEdge CG276W and 24" ColorEdge CG246W.
The CX Series is targeted at mid-range professionals and prosumers. It comes with a new built-in SelfCorrection sensor that maintains the calibration results after the monitors have been calibrated by an external sensor. The first models in this series are the ColorEdge CX270 (27") and ColorEdge CX240 (24").
The CS Series is also new to the ColorEdge lineup and is targeted at entry level users. Like the CX series, it comes with a built-in SelfCorrection sensor, but a narrower color space covers most of sRGB. The first CS series model is the ColorEdge CS230 (23").
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth