The Nano system comprises a Nano Transmitter and a Nano Receiver. It is small, sleek and designed to complement the contours of a camera. It is unobstructive and small enough to fit in a pocket. The Nano is made of a high strength plastic blend making it extremely rugged. Its powerful radio allows shooting in locations where other triggers fail. It can reliably trigger flashes through obstructions and in areas with extensive radio interference. In ideal conditions the maximum range is over 1,750 feet.
The Nano is extremely easy to use. It has only two touch-sensitive buttons, a power/test button and a channel select button. The Nano has 4 channels, so multiple photographers can work on the same location without interference. Four (4) LEDs indicate current channel as well as current battery level. Many battery saving features have been built into the product to ensure a long battery life.
The Nano Transmitter locks directly onto the camera’s hotshoe. The Nano Receiver can attach directly to a flash with the integrated hotshoe or to any other flash/strobe via the 3.5mm sync port. The Nano Receiver’s hotshoe and sync port can be used simultaneously allowing a single Receiver to trigger more than one flash. The receiver can be connected to light stands and other accessories via its 1/4”-20 threaded insert.
Right out of the box is everything needed to start shooting including a sync cord, battery and quick start guide. The Nano will trigger any shoe mount flash as well as any flash/strobe that is capable of firing via a sync port. In addition, it can be used as a remote shutter release for a camera. The Nano is compatible with all other RadioPopper products.
For more information about RadioPopper products, please visit www.radiopopper.com.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?