Naneu Pro mini-Goombah Camera Backpack
The large main compartment will hold a DSLR, such as the Nikon D200 or Canon EOS 5D, with up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, plus up to 8 additional lenses, an extra body and flash. The padded camera insert can be removed to use the case for general travel needs. Inside of the lid to the main compartment are 3 small pockets, with Velcro closures, and 6 large clear vinyl zippered pockets for filters and other items. The front of the mini-Goombah features a dedicated, padded laptop compartment, and 2 small padded pockets for accessories, plus a tripod mount. On each side of the case you will find 2 adjustable straps for attaching additional accessories.
List price is $214.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D