Naneu Pro mini-Goombah Camera Backpack
The large main compartment will hold a DSLR, such as the Nikon D200 or Canon EOS 5D, with up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, plus up to 8 additional lenses, an extra body and flash. The padded camera insert can be removed to use the case for general travel needs. Inside of the lid to the main compartment are 3 small pockets, with Velcro closures, and 6 large clear vinyl zippered pockets for filters and other items. The front of the mini-Goombah features a dedicated, padded laptop compartment, and 2 small padded pockets for accessories, plus a tripod mount. On each side of the case you will find 2 adjustable straps for attaching additional accessories.
List price is $214.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review