Namos WebEditor Version 5.5
The web is a wonderful resource, in part because it is so easy for people to share what they know by simply putting up a web page. Of course, if you have to learn HTML before you can begin, it's not so simple. But many web-authoring packages are on the market, each striving to combine ease of use with powerful features. Namo's WebEditor Version 5.5 (PC only, no Mac version) manages to be both easy to use and capable of providing remarkably powerful tools to people who don't know coding at all.
Creating a graphically rich website from scratch is easy with the Site Wizard. You begin by choosing a template, choosing or modifying the structure, then selecting from the more than 200 themes that come with the package. A theme is a very powerful way of controlling all the graphic elements of a site, from the page backgrounds to the buttons, banners, and flash elements, and have them look good together. If you are not sure which look you like, go ahead and choose anyway, because it's a snap to radically change the entire look of your site later by simply selecting another theme.
Add Your Data, Create
Web Design Aids
Need A Database?
Chris Maher and Larry Berman are photographers, writers, and web designers, specializing in image intensive photography sites. For more information visit their websites www.InfraredDreams.com and www.BermanGraphics.com.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!