Namos WebEditor Version 5.5
The web is a wonderful resource, in part because it is so easy for people to share what they know by simply putting up a web page. Of course, if you have to learn HTML before you can begin, it's not so simple. But many web-authoring packages are on the market, each striving to combine ease of use with powerful features. Namo's WebEditor Version 5.5 (PC only, no Mac version) manages to be both easy to use and capable of providing remarkably powerful tools to people who don't know coding at all.
Creating a graphically rich website from scratch is easy with the Site Wizard. You begin by choosing a template, choosing or modifying the structure, then selecting from the more than 200 themes that come with the package. A theme is a very powerful way of controlling all the graphic elements of a site, from the page backgrounds to the buttons, banners, and flash elements, and have them look good together. If you are not sure which look you like, go ahead and choose anyway, because it's a snap to radically change the entire look of your site later by simply selecting another theme.
Add Your Data, Create
Web Design Aids
Need A Database?
Chris Maher and Larry Berman are photographers, writers, and web designers, specializing in image intensive photography sites. For more information visit their websites www.InfraredDreams.com and www.BermanGraphics.com.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition