MultiStitch Large-Format Digital Stitching
MultiStitch enables precise 4-way digital stitching, multiplying resolution and effective chip size to almost 4X native capture! (That’s 40MP with a 12MP DSLR on a 42x66mm “chip.”)
MultiStitch mounts to a 4x5 camera along all four edges and on both faces. Unlike other products, both verticals and horizontals can be shot with full camera movements. Working with a digital back, even the widest lenses can be used. The built-in MultiVent relieves bellows pressure, protecting against dust to stretch the time between costly cleanings.
MultiStitch is available for Medium-Format Digital Backs and Full-Frame DSLRs, and different mount / camera / chip configurations are available. Visit www.multistitch.com/get-yoursfor pricing and more information.
To learn more or to purchase your MultiStitch product, visit www.multistitch.com.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science