MultiStitch Large-Format Digital Stitching
MultiStitch enables precise 4-way digital stitching, multiplying resolution and effective chip size to almost 4X native capture! (That’s 40MP with a 12MP DSLR on a 42x66mm “chip.”)
MultiStitch mounts to a 4x5 camera along all four edges and on both faces. Unlike other products, both verticals and horizontals can be shot with full camera movements. Working with a digital back, even the widest lenses can be used. The built-in MultiVent relieves bellows pressure, protecting against dust to stretch the time between costly cleanings.
MultiStitch is available for Medium-Format Digital Backs and Full-Frame DSLRs, and different mount / camera / chip configurations are available. Visit www.multistitch.com/get-yoursfor pricing and more information.
To learn more or to purchase your MultiStitch product, visit www.multistitch.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)