Multiblitz Continuous Lighting
The PRO X Tungsten lights is the continuous lighting solution for professional photography. Also suitable for certain video applications, the PRO X continuous lighting system is the most compact, lightweight and yet powerful halogen light available today. The PRO X light is equipped with a 1000 W halogen tube with a lifetime of 75 hours and delivers Tungsten light at a color temperature of 3200 K. Fan cooled, these tungsten lights are very well suited for the heavy work load of professional photographers. In addition to the vast assortment of reflectors, rotating barn doors, and umbrellas, Multiblitz exclusively developed heat resistant soft boxes (24” x 24” and 24” x 32” in size) for the PRO X system.
Weighing in at about 2.6 lbs. and with dimensions of 4.3 x 5.3 x 3.8 in (W x L x H), the PRO X Tungsten lights are lightweight, compact and easy to handle in every day shoots of photographers who like to facilitate continuous light. The PRO X will be sold as a lighting kit with two PRO X units, two light stands and two 4-flap barn doors in a padded soft case.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?