Mr. Fix It
Posing Is Problem Solving...But Why Bother?
The thing is, we don't
always look our best. And even when we do, the face in the mirror is
not the face we're going to see in the photograph; neither is
the rest of the body. We tend to automatically edit out the flaws--double
chin, large ears, long nose, or a little too much avoirdupois--when
we see that familiar image in the reflecting glass. But the photo doesn't
lie, and that's where posing comes into the picture. Not that
posing will lie; it'll just...well, spin the truth a little.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro