Mr. Fix It
Posing Is Problem Solving...But Why Bother?
The thing is, we don't
always look our best. And even when we do, the face in the mirror is
not the face we're going to see in the photograph; neither is
the rest of the body. We tend to automatically edit out the flaws--double
chin, large ears, long nose, or a little too much avoirdupois--when
we see that familiar image in the reflecting glass. But the photo doesn't
lie, and that's where posing comes into the picture. Not that
posing will lie; it'll just...well, spin the truth a little.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster