Mr. Fix It
Posing Is Problem Solving...But Why Bother?
The thing is, we don't
always look our best. And even when we do, the face in the mirror is
not the face we're going to see in the photograph; neither is
the rest of the body. We tend to automatically edit out the flaws--double
chin, large ears, long nose, or a little too much avoirdupois--when
we see that familiar image in the reflecting glass. But the photo doesn't
lie, and that's where posing comes into the picture. Not that
posing will lie; it'll just...well, spin the truth a little.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)