Mr. Fix It
Posing Is Problem Solving...But Why Bother?
The thing is, we don't
always look our best. And even when we do, the face in the mirror is
not the face we're going to see in the photograph; neither is
the rest of the body. We tend to automatically edit out the flaws--double
chin, large ears, long nose, or a little too much avoirdupois--when
we see that familiar image in the reflecting glass. But the photo doesn't
lie, and that's where posing comes into the picture. Not that
posing will lie; it'll just...well, spin the truth a little.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)