Mpix Strategic Partnership with Zenfolio Photo Hosting and Fulfillment Service
By closely integrating products and services and aligning marketing initiatives, Zenfolio and Mpix combined will be able to offer the most complete and integrated solution to anyone looking to showcase photos online and make them available for print ordering.
"Zenfolio is a proven and stable photo hosting solution for both professional and advanced amateur photographers," said Richard Miller, CEO of Miller's. "Partnering with Zenfolio allows us to immediately offer one of the best available e-commerce solutions to our Mpix customers. As both services become more integrated, customers will continue to benefit from the created synergies."
"We are thrilled about offering more high-quality photographic products and services from Mpix to our users, and we look forward to enabling Mpix customers with the e-commerce tools," said Alex Peyzner, President and CEO of Zenfolio. "The Mpix quality of products, packaging, and technical expertise are unmatched in the photofinishing industry. We have been working with Mpix on order fulfillment for over a year and we cannot think of a better lab to recommend to any photographer¬."
In the next several months the complete line of Mpix photographic products will become available for ordering and fulfillment through Zenfolio, in addition to the print, mounting, and framing services currently available.
For more information visit: www.mpix.com
For more information visit: http://www.zenfolio.com
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station