Mpix Strategic Partnership with Zenfolio Photo Hosting and Fulfillment Service
By closely integrating products and services and aligning marketing initiatives, Zenfolio and Mpix combined will be able to offer the most complete and integrated solution to anyone looking to showcase photos online and make them available for print ordering.
"Zenfolio is a proven and stable photo hosting solution for both professional and advanced amateur photographers," said Richard Miller, CEO of Miller's. "Partnering with Zenfolio allows us to immediately offer one of the best available e-commerce solutions to our Mpix customers. As both services become more integrated, customers will continue to benefit from the created synergies."
"We are thrilled about offering more high-quality photographic products and services from Mpix to our users, and we look forward to enabling Mpix customers with the e-commerce tools," said Alex Peyzner, President and CEO of Zenfolio. "The Mpix quality of products, packaging, and technical expertise are unmatched in the photofinishing industry. We have been working with Mpix on order fulfillment for over a year and we cannot think of a better lab to recommend to any photographer¬."
In the next several months the complete line of Mpix photographic products will become available for ordering and fulfillment through Zenfolio, in addition to the print, mounting, and framing services currently available.
For more information visit: www.mpix.com
For more information visit: http://www.zenfolio.com
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count