"Mpix 2.0 is the next step forward for addressing the growing demands for high quality products from the emerging pro market," says Todd Coleman, President of Miller's. "Mpix 2.0 is a platform that opens the door for us to offer professional products and services at a faster pace than ever before."
New products offered with Mpix 2.0 include Assembled Albums from Art Leather, life-sized Wall Clings, a new professional line of custom frames, new mounting options, and new print sizes. These products are offered in response to the increasing requests for innovative and distinctive products from professional and emerging pro customers.
Mpix 2.0 also introduces professional services to aid photographers who are looking for additional time-saving options when fulfilling orders for their customers. The custom framing service now includes options for mats and glass for all print sizes and the new White Label Drop-Shipping service allows orders to be shipped to destinations without any mention of Mpix. Other new services include the addition of braces removal to its line of retouching services and new border options for prints.
Miller's Professional Imaging was founded in 1968 and offers a full line of professional photographic products and services. Miller's is the largest professional photo lab in the United States with production facilities in Pittsburg, Kansas and Columbia, Missouri.
Mpix is an online division of Miller's and offers a complete print ordering solution for photographers for the best quality in photographic prints and press products.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image