Mountainsmith Tour FX
In 1982, Mountainsmith designers became obsessed with finding a replacement for the poor-fitting packs available at the time. Their quest triggered the idea for the first-ever lumbar pack that subsequently became an outdoor icon. An entirely new product segment was born that efficiently transferred weight to the lumbar area as Mountainsmith’s answer to neck, back and shoulder pain. Mountainsmith now is applying this same technology to the new Tour FX camera pack.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?