Mountainsmith Tour FX
In 1982, Mountainsmith designers became obsessed with finding a replacement for the poor-fitting packs available at the time. Their quest triggered the idea for the first-ever lumbar pack that subsequently became an outdoor icon. An entirely new product segment was born that efficiently transferred weight to the lumbar area as Mountainsmith’s answer to neck, back and shoulder pain. Mountainsmith now is applying this same technology to the new Tour FX camera pack.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)