Mountainsmith Tour FX
In 1982, Mountainsmith designers became obsessed with finding a replacement for the poor-fitting packs available at the time. Their quest triggered the idea for the first-ever lumbar pack that subsequently became an outdoor icon. An entirely new product segment was born that efficiently transferred weight to the lumbar area as Mountainsmith’s answer to neck, back and shoulder pain. Mountainsmith now is applying this same technology to the new Tour FX camera pack.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera