Mountainsmith Tour FX
In 1982, Mountainsmith designers became obsessed with finding a replacement for the poor-fitting packs available at the time. Their quest triggered the idea for the first-ever lumbar pack that subsequently became an outdoor icon. An entirely new product segment was born that efficiently transferred weight to the lumbar area as Mountainsmith’s answer to neck, back and shoulder pain. Mountainsmith now is applying this same technology to the new Tour FX camera pack.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month