Mountainsmith 2010 Camera Bag Series
The bags utilize durable materials and proven suspension systems from a company that has 25-plus years of expertise designing packs and travel gear to withstand the rigors of outdoor travel and adventure. Comfortable and protective carrying solutions enable photographers to safely transport and easily access their equipment. Some smaller kits and pouches are uniquely designed to be carried in a variety of positions, including across the body as waist packs, or attached to packs, luggage, and briefcases. Various models throughout the collection include such features as impact-resistant side panels, storm covers, injection-molded rubber bases, strap tuck-away ports, and rapid-access tripod mounts.
The plastic bottles used in the recycling process come from all over Asia including Japan, China, Taiwan, and Korea. Those are the countries that have taken the financial initiative to utilize plastic bottles for recycling into fabric. The bottles are processed, cleaned and converted to flakes before being shipped from these countries to Taiwan. That is where Mountainsmith’s ReDura yarn (polyethylene teraphthalate, aka PET) is woven and then coated with protective polyurethane to further increase the material’s overall strength and durability.
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images