Moab 11”x14” Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 Paper
Designed for photographers seeking to enhance their images with a metallic look, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 transforms an image into lifelike, almost 3D quality. Black & White images shine on this new paper producing deep dark blacks and ultra-bright highlights.
Reminiscent of the ultra-smooth and slick sandstone surface of the famous bike trail that loops through the desert plains of Moab, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 captures the original beauty of an image with a metallic pearl enhancement. The paper’s high gloss and unique sheen make this ideal for gallery prints and portfolios.
The new 11x14 Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 is available in 25 sheet boxes. The rest of the Slickrock range consists of 50 sheet boxes - sized 5”x7” 8.5”x11”, 13”x19”, A2 and A4 - and rolls sized 17, 24 and 44 inches wide by 100 feet long. For more information, and free ICC profiles, please visit www.moabpaper.com.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image