Moab 11”x14” Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 Paper
Designed for photographers seeking to enhance their images with a metallic look, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 transforms an image into lifelike, almost 3D quality. Black & White images shine on this new paper producing deep dark blacks and ultra-bright highlights.
Reminiscent of the ultra-smooth and slick sandstone surface of the famous bike trail that loops through the desert plains of Moab, Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 captures the original beauty of an image with a metallic pearl enhancement. The paper’s high gloss and unique sheen make this ideal for gallery prints and portfolios.
The new 11x14 Slickrock Metallic Pearl 260 is available in 25 sheet boxes. The rest of the Slickrock range consists of 50 sheet boxes - sized 5”x7” 8.5”x11”, 13”x19”, A2 and A4 - and rolls sized 17, 24 and 44 inches wide by 100 feet long. For more information, and free ICC profiles, please visit www.moabpaper.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits