Microtek ScanMaker 1000XL
Features of the ScanMaker 1000XL include 4.0 maximum optical density and full 48-bit color for richer, smoother tonal values and multiple sampling, in user-selectable frequencies of 2, 4, 8, and 16 steps. Multiple sampling reduces random image noise and minimizes signal fluctuation, yielding purer image output that greatly enhances the optical density range. It incorporates a 41,300-element CCD, providing an optical resolution of 3200 x 6400 dpi (interpolated to 25,600 dpi), allowing for greater enhancement of scanned images. Kodak DIGITAL ICE Photo Print Technology is built into the scanner hardware to automatically reconstruct damaged photos by eliminating surface defects such as rips, tears, and wrinkles.
The ScanMaker 1000XL features a robust software package for professional-level scanning. For quality images, the ScanMaker 1000XL bundles ScanWizard Pro for direct scanning to RGB, CMYK, LAB and indexed color. The ScanMaker 1000XL Pro also includes SilverFast Ai 6 from LaserSoft Imaging with NegaFix for superior negative film-scanning capability. NegaFix is a real-time negative film optimization tool designed to handle many different types of negative film (black-and-white, and color). SilverFast Ai 6 also includes features such as dust-and-scratch removal, grain and noise reduction, and selective color correction for changing colors in up to four places on the scan.
The ScanMaker 1000XL will have estimated SRP below $2,700.00.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)