MicroFlip Flash Bracket
The Micro-Flip employs several brand new and patented innovations including a “flush-mount” stainless steel upright arm that is so thin it “disappears” into the DSLR’s grip yet maintains the rigidity necessary to support large flashes. This disappearing upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the smallest, most compact design of any fully rotating vertical to horizontal flash rotating system on the market today. Another innovation is that the clever cable slots cut into the flash arm that allow you to elegantly mount your off-camera cord in an unobtrusive manner.
Unique upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the lightest, most compact horizontal/vertical flip design available.
301 Stainless Spring Steel Upright arm mounts flush against the camera’s grip, for no camera “twist” and ultra-comfortable use.
Highest possible quality materials and workmanship.
Unique cord slots hold your off-camera cord in place, no dangling
Flash stays in proper orientation in horizontal or vertical modes eliminating side shadows and red-eye.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)