MicroFlip Flash Bracket
The Micro-Flip employs several brand new and patented innovations including a “flush-mount” stainless steel upright arm that is so thin it “disappears” into the DSLR’s grip yet maintains the rigidity necessary to support large flashes. This disappearing upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the smallest, most compact design of any fully rotating vertical to horizontal flash rotating system on the market today. Another innovation is that the clever cable slots cut into the flash arm that allow you to elegantly mount your off-camera cord in an unobtrusive manner.
Unique upright arm design makes the MicroFlip the lightest, most compact horizontal/vertical flip design available.
301 Stainless Spring Steel Upright arm mounts flush against the camera’s grip, for no camera “twist” and ultra-comfortable use.
Highest possible quality materials and workmanship.
Unique cord slots hold your off-camera cord in place, no dangling
Flash stays in proper orientation in horizontal or vertical modes eliminating side shadows and red-eye.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image