Metz 54 AF-1 Digital Flash
The unit uses four AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMh, NiCD) and mounts onto the
camera's hot shoe. The camera and flash work together to set the ISO, read the
zoom position, and ultimately, the exposure. The new AF models also supports
rear curtain synchronization (when present in the camera), which is important
for controlling blurring effects of action shots, along with the ability to
manually set the zoom setting for non-auto-zooming lenses.
Metz flash products are distributed in the US exclusively by Bogen Imaging.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before