Metz 54 AF-1 Digital Flash
The unit uses four AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMh, NiCD) and mounts onto the
camera's hot shoe. The camera and flash work together to set the ISO, read the
zoom position, and ultimately, the exposure. The new AF models also supports
rear curtain synchronization (when present in the camera), which is important
for controlling blurring effects of action shots, along with the ability to
manually set the zoom setting for non-auto-zooming lenses.
Metz flash products are distributed in the US exclusively by Bogen Imaging.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)