Metz 54 AF-1 Digital Flash
The unit uses four AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMh, NiCD) and mounts onto the
camera's hot shoe. The camera and flash work together to set the ISO, read the
zoom position, and ultimately, the exposure. The new AF models also supports
rear curtain synchronization (when present in the camera), which is important
for controlling blurring effects of action shots, along with the ability to
manually set the zoom setting for non-auto-zooming lenses.
Metz flash products are distributed in the US exclusively by Bogen Imaging.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)