Metz 54 AF-1 Digital Flash
The unit uses four AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMh, NiCD) and mounts onto the
camera's hot shoe. The camera and flash work together to set the ISO, read the
zoom position, and ultimately, the exposure. The new AF models also supports
rear curtain synchronization (when present in the camera), which is important
for controlling blurring effects of action shots, along with the ability to
manually set the zoom setting for non-auto-zooming lenses.
Metz flash products are distributed in the US exclusively by Bogen Imaging.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review