MemoryKick Si Backup
The MemoryKick Si is said to offer the fastest transfer speeds on the market. It can transfer any type of file (photos, videos, music, data, etc.) from memory cards at up to 40MB/s utilizing its proprietary Direct Access File Management System (DA-FMS) technology, enabling it to transfer as much as 2.22 gigabytes per minute.
As many as three memory cards and one USB device can be connected simultaneously to the MemoryKick Si. You can easily transfer both to and from the MemoryKick Si, and virtually all of the memory cards and USB flash drives used today. You can also transfer directly from memory card to memory card, USB device, or computer hard drive.
The MemoryKick Si’s 3.5 inch VGA LCD color screen is ideal for vivid, detailed viewing of photos and videos. The built-in G-sensor automatically orients images for horizontal and vertical viewing. It also has the ability to zoom in and out, create and display slideshows, and view RAW photos and EXIF information.
“The MemoryKick Si is a major advance in portable media centers. It provides the best functions of a Photo Bank (Epson, Hyperdrive, etc.), at a significantly lower price per megabyte. It features a large high-quality viewing screen with auto-orientation, zooming, and intuitive navigation,” explains Mark Roth, CEO of Argraph. “On top of that, the MemoryKick Si also boasts the best capabilities of an MP3 player, Memory Card Reader, Video Player, and even a Laptop by enabling you to create folders, copy, paste, and move images and rename them, all in one pocket-size, lightweight device. Nothing else comes close.”
Additional information is available at:
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography