Name Of The Game: Faster And Bigger
Big, fast cards are becoming the norm, and not just in the CompactFlash format. Delkin Devices offers eFilm high-speed Secure Digital PRO memory cards and CompactFlash PRO 1GB and 2GB memory cards with speeds fast enough for digital video capture. Initial capacities will be 256MB and 512MB with a 1GB card expected later this year. The coolest and, at the same time, most practical size is 640MB, which is designed to approximate the capacity of a single recordable CD disc.
Lexar Double Speed
SimpleTech Power Cards
Transcend is a shy little company
who makes all kinds of digital storage media, including a 2GB CompactFlash
card and inexpensive 2GB IBM-like Microdrives that they claim are pretty
tough. I asked for a sample so I could give them a real world test; let's
see if they deliver.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!