Name Of The Game: Faster And Bigger
Big, fast cards are becoming the norm, and not just in the CompactFlash format. Delkin Devices offers eFilm high-speed Secure Digital PRO memory cards and CompactFlash PRO 1GB and 2GB memory cards with speeds fast enough for digital video capture. Initial capacities will be 256MB and 512MB with a 1GB card expected later this year. The coolest and, at the same time, most practical size is 640MB, which is designed to approximate the capacity of a single recordable CD disc.
Lexar Double Speed
SimpleTech Power Cards
Transcend is a shy little company
who makes all kinds of digital storage media, including a 2GB CompactFlash
card and inexpensive 2GB IBM-like Microdrives that they claim are pretty
tough. I asked for a sample so I could give them a real world test; let's
see if they deliver.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)