MeFOTO Colorful WalkAbout Monopod
Photographers can choose from gold, blue, green, red, titanium, purple, orange and black. The MeFOTO WalkAbout has a weight capacity of 30.9 pounds making it compatible with a wide variety of point-and-shoot and Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras, while only weighing 1.4 pounds.
“The MeFOTO WalkAbout brings eye-catching metallic colors to a product that has traditionally been lacking a colorful personality,” said Brian Hynes, MeFOTO’s product marketing manager. “We wanted to make an affordable, hard-working monopod that photographers could find in the color of their choice.”
Aluminum alloy material is utilized extensively in the construction of these tripods to take advantage of cast, forged and CNCmachining techniques, all accentuated by an elegant series of robust surface treatments accented with color.
Removable compass knob
Maximum extended height of 60.4 inches
Minimum height of 18.1 inches
Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotating Legs
Standard 1Ž4-20” thread for mounting camera
The new MeFOTO WalkAbout monopod is available now. Suggested retail price for the new monopod is $59.
MeFOTO products are exclusively distributed by MAC Group (www.MACgroupUS.com) in the USA.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think